20181203

In Mood

Assalamualaikum
&
Greetings
I was in the mood to type again. It's been so long since I let my fingers dancin on the keyboard while streaming slow music. Its not that I'm lonely. I was just really enjoy doing things like this most of the time.
Back then, when I wasn't this broken I knew I could type so much things that rhyme. Maybe I wasn't that good now. For sure.
Just take a look on the past for a moment. What did you achieved, done and lost. Everything happened for a reason. I knew I wasn't enough. I knew I can't provide anyone with happiness except despair. I'm really sorry to those people who came into my life but had left me because they had no other option. I am. Let's drop everything and agree we never met before. A total stranger.
The lost, I don't know how to express any feelings anymore. At least for the time being.
...and I rather not to...
...maybe ever...
I don't need this kind of pain anymore. I'm so done.

No comments:

Post a Comment